CSR policy and certifications
It is by being at the heart of the regulatory issues that are pushing the ﬁnancial sector towards more transparency, control, and virtuous change, that Finegan has taken the measure of the importance of evolving its commitments in terms of sustainability and durability in order to become an even more successful player in this field.
It was therefore in 2017 that Finegan decided, under the impetus of the partners and employees, to formalize its CSR strategy, to set up a dedicated governance and to implement concrete actions in relation to the following commitments:
1. Encouraging responsible and ethical behavior
– Creation of a CSR committee
– Respect for the firm’s values
– Development of expertise involving a responsible commitment
2. Supporting education and professional development
– Promoting equal opportunity
– Exchange groups pushing for personal development
– Supporting people with disabilities
– Strengthening gender equality (day care centers)
3. Improving our environmental footprint
– Application of a responsible purchasing policy
– Controlling and reducing our consumption (energy, water)
– Zero paper policy
– Partnership with a tree planting organization (SYLVAIR)
4. Actively fight against corruption
– Respect for a policy of accepting gifts and invitations
– Promotion of transparency
– Sanctioning fraudulent decisions
Finegan is the first independent consulting firm to receive the Low Carbon Label awarded by the French Ministry of Ecological Transition in 2021, the year in which the group achieved carbon neutrality.
Driven by the conviction that CSR is essential to business, Finegan has made several commitments around responsible and ethical behavior, education and personal development. The group integrates the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals into its daily CSR initiatives and has obtained EcoVadis GOLD and PLATINUM certifications. The group is also a member of the Global Compact and a signatory of the Diversity Charter.